If you are a small breasted woman I expect there are times when you wish they were more pneumatic. But remember clothes look better on small chests, they hang better, and most were designed with you in mind. Also, although breasts are considered man magnets – they are very undiscerning magnets and as Trinny Woodall says in ‘What to wear – The Rules’ – “Your dainty boobs are actually a filter for all the jerks out there.”
If your breasts are small enough, you might be one of those lucky girls who can go bra-less – a real bonus in the summer months (and girls who are obliged to wear supportive gear will envy you.) Think of Gwyneth Paltrow – elegant, sexy, blithely dressing beautifully for her figure type.
When there are times you would like a bit of a cleavage, you have the greatest selection of bras and chicken fillets ever available – you have choice!
Try to avoid:
- Scooped necklines exposing too much empty space
- Empire line tops & dresses unless you can successfully enhance your fullness – we have the technology with clever bras & chicken fillets…
- Clingy fabrics around your chest.
- Cut away armholes with high necks
- Halterneck – perfect for you
- Evening wear with neckline plunging to navel.
- Chunky sweaters with big roll collars – you are the only girls who look great in them.
- Double breasted jackets.
- Frills & detail on the chest area add volume & distract from any shortcomings.
Make the most of your attributes – look around and see how much of todays fashion has been designed with you in mind.